Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wii are "best fwiends!"

One thing I love about that sweet husband of mine is that when he sets his mind to something, he follows through.  He has decided to work on his health.  He has been using our dusty Wii Fit game and doing the yoga setting.  He is finding that it is really helping his back, neck, and posture.  Oh, it is also great father/daughter bonding time!

Olivia is interested in anything that Daddy is interested in.  She says it "because Daddy is my best fwiend!"   If Daddy likes Cheerios, Olivia likes Cheerios.  If Daddy likes reading, Olivia likes reading.  If Daddy jumps off a cliff.....well, she'd probably send Benjamin.  Anyway, Olivia decided that she needed "to get some eddercise like Daddy to be healfy."

Stretchiiiiiiiing.


This one is my favorite.

Racing!
She even stands like him.  I love this!

He is such a good Dad.  I love that man!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the comment about her throwing Ben over the cliff :)