Saturday, July 11, 2009

My sweet boy is 6!

I used to hate it when people would say, "Oh, enjoy your time, it goes so fast." I have learned that they were so right. I cannot believe that it has been 6 years, 2 hours and 55 minutes since I had Benjamin. I adore this child! I have learned more about myself and about love in these past years than I ever did in the previous 24 years. He is a huge, undeserved gift...for which I am very thankful. He makes me smile even when I'm down. He loves me even when I fail. He has a smile that lights up my WORLD! His heart is so sensitive. He is smart. He is very friendly. He is kind. He loves his family. He is a loving big brother. And he loves his Jesus. Oh, Father, thank you for this baby who came into my life and turned it around. What a wonderful way to teach people about love. Sweet Benjamin, if you ever read this, I want you to know that I love you...."a hundred and a thousand and sixty!" ;-)
A Thanksgiving surprise! There was turkey on the table and a bun in the oven!
Our sweet boy. Born on July 11, 2003
We are quite smitten with this little one!
ONE year old!
TWO years old!!
THREE years old!!!
FOUR years old!!!!
FIVE years old!!!!!
SIX years old!!!!!!
But....forever Mommy's baby.
We love you, Benjamin Isaac Bulgrien!! You are the best boy ever!!!

1 comment:

dwb said...

Thanks for the birthday update since we were on vacation. The years in review was especially neat. Now about the 4th, the place is familiar but not quite real; I think Benjamin is right-handed!