Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rice Krispies...not a treat!

If you ever wanted to know what an entire box of Rice Krispies would look like on your carpet, then this is the post for you!!

Caught red-handed!! (not that it would have been anyone else's doing but Olivia's. Kevin is trained now. LoL)

Trying to hide the evidence in her mouth?

I felt better after I could see the deep remorse in her little eyes...not to be confused with the little Rice Krispies on her lips.

I was on the phone with a friend who is the mother of James. Even though I was tempted to pick Livi up and smother her...in kisses...I realized that Olivia, like her friend James, is just having a good time!! And James' mother is such a good sport! So, I can be too!

We had James' siblings stay over for dinner tonight. They were playing Crossfire with Benjamin and Kevin and we just figured that we might as well make an evening out of it. It is nice to have them over. They are very well mannered! At one point during dinner Amara was telling me how she didn't really care for tomatoes. Josiah piped up and said, "I don't either, but I am going to make a choice to eat them anyway!" He had dinner with us another night this week and said the same thing then as well. That makes me feel very happy. I told Josiah that his mother would be very proud of him for saying such a thing!! Good job, Steph! Here's our dinner crowd:

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Once the initial incident blows over it's really quite humorous all the trouble these boys get into. They really do make for great stories, them in their creativity. And ... I'm really due it. I AM James and Zachary! I've got a curious mind and sometimes I just have to try things out. That's why Ted sends me on scavenger hunts. :) Or my friends humor me with food fights! Hmm, what must we do next? :)

Stephanie said...

Oh, and .... you so need to put in the part where Livy needs to not spend so much time with James. lol Unless, of course, you need some humor. :)