Monday, March 23, 2009

I cannot even think of what to title this post. We saw this video at church yesterday and I just sobbed. It is almost exactly my life before I came to God. It is hard to watch, but it is SOOO worth it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA I especially love the part at the end when Jesus dusts her off and then goes on dancing with her again. **sobbing again!** I have watched it a few more times since and have found something else that is very touching. If you'll notice, at the end, Jesus is pulling her to Himself..like with a rope. When it becomes clear that she cannot get past these bad things by herself, He throws down that rope and just rushes right in to save her! WOOOO!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

We watched this at church last year and Steve and I both were in tears! Very Powerful!!

We have talked about and reflected on this so many times in the last year too!! It sticks with you!!