Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And the award goes to.....


....Kim Bulgrien for Most Inconsistent Blogger of the Year!! (applause)

Me? Oh, you shouldn't have. But, I prepared a little speech, you know, just in case. (clearing throat)

I'd like to thank God for the fingers I have which allow me to type this blog.

(fake sobbing)

I'd like to thank my family and friends for faithfully checking on my nonexistent blog. I'd like to thank my husband for not rolling his eyes at my fickleness with my short-lived blog excitement. I'd like to thank my friend, we'll just call her Fephanie Storringer, for encouraging me to write on it again.

And last, but not least, I'd like to thank the Academy....because everyone else does...

So, here we go again......

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

lol You are so funny!