Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My little chickadees



Benjamin's class did their Spring Program last week. His class put on a performance of The Little Red Hen. Benjamin had a few little duets with his classmate, Aidan. He did really well. Oh, and the children were all adorable!



Olivia has been branching out in the hairstyle department. We call this look "ROCK-abye Baby."

Lately she is cutting teeth like crazy. She has 10 now!!! Benjamin, on the other hand, is losing his like crazy. He has now lost 4! His fourth one came out yesterday. He came in and opened his mouth to show me that it was very wiggly and was bleeding. (I don't do teeth well...grosses me out...I am one of those "dentistaphobic" people!) Luckily for me, Laura was here. She pulled his tooth right out. I, however, was checking out the finer parts of the porcelain structure in our bathroom. (Yup! I know.)

Olivia has been picking up on a lot of signs that we have been teaching her. She doesn't seem to be too interested in talking (must get that from me), but you can tell that she gets very frustrated with not being able to communicate her wants. So, we pulled out the signing book and tried that. So far she can do milk, drink, and all done. She understands those plus eat and water. I am also working on banana and cracker. Benjamin never really cared much for signing. Different strokes....

Oh, and here are a few more pictures from this week.

And, of course, some sleeping baby pictures....

2 comments:

Laura said...

You can call me anytime to pull out teeth! I only charge 10% of the tooth fairy money :)

Kim said...

You are a saint!

If you can wrestle the .10 from Benjamin, it's all yours!! LoL!