Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sister Time...and babies too!

I forgot I had this sitting in the "Draft" folder. I'm glad I found it!

Back in April (yup, April!), I went down to New Orleans for a Sister Weekend. Kelly was coming in from Georgia and I hadn't seen her in almost 3 years!! So, we all decided to meet up and just have some sister time. Later in the weekend, Jenny's babies joined us. It was a very special time!

Kelly and Jenny

Me and Jenny in front of St. Louis Cathedral

Me and Jenny

Me and Jenny....again!

Jenny kissing the voodoo dude.

Kelly and Brandyn playing a Contact Guitar Hero. Notice Brandyn about to strike! Oh, and I'm totally digging Kelly's glasses!

The June Bug!

Sweet June.

That boy loves his Momma!

And, as you can tell, she's pretty smitten too!

Happy June.

Kelly, Jenny, Allie (in Kelly's lap), and Kaylie.

Brotherly love.

Allie loving on the babydoll.

Allie loving on the real baby! She is fiercly protective of June Bug. It is adorable! Well, except when she tries to correct Jenny for correcting June. ha!

No comments: