Monday, May 18, 2009

Interview with a 5 year old, Part 1

I have seen several people post these, and I thought that they were cute. So, I sat down with Benjamin and did one this afternoon. We did a Mom and a Dad version. Here's the Mom one:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Clean up your room

2. What makes your mom happy?
That I love her

3. What makes your mom sad?
If I don't listen

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickles me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Funny!

6. How old is your mom?
16. Is that right? (I say no, I'm 30) Can you write 30 then?

7. How tall is your mom?
25 feet

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Play with me.

9. What does your mom do when you aren't around?
Clean the house.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Studying...even though you don't do it.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Cleaning the h-o-m-e (he has taken to spelling everything lately)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Spanking

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Clean the h-o-m-e

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chinese, no, um....

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she cleans MY room

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Girl Superman

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Sometimes clean the house (you'd think I have no other life), and sometimes play Wii racing.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're both 13. (LOL!! Perhaps he means that we are the same, in that, neither of us is 13. *shrug*)

19. How are you and your mom different?
We don't have the same shirts.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She tells me that she loves me infinity.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That Daddy can fix her computer

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Wal-Mart

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Those were both cute--the mom and dad version. I love to hear what kids think. So cute! :-)