Thursday, June 4, 2009

Benjamin Pronunciations

Dis-in-solved: What happens to the salt when you sprinkle it on your food. Mommy, you can't see the salt on your food because it disinsolved.

Guh-splode: What happens to something when a bomb hits it. Mommy, Jasper and I threw a million and fifty and infinity bombs at the bad guys and they all guhsploded!! See also guhsplosion, guhsploded, guhsplodes

Pan-chew-ary: The place where you store your food. Benjamin, please put the box of Super Sugary Sweety Pops in the pantuary.

Re-mem-ber-ee: the place where you remember things. Mommy, I already know all of the answers to this paper because I have it in my remembery.

In-spect-ed: To regard as likely to happen. Mommy, that punishment wasn't as bad I inspected it to be.

To you: To feel something towards someone. Mommy, I am mad to you for giving me a better punishment.

Now, can you use them all in a sentence?

3 comments:

Laura said...

YOu should start a Ben dictionary!! If you add all of our Southernisms you could have a best seller!

Kim said...

I would definitely check that out from the library!

Now, I'm going to try for a sentence.

I inspected this assignment to be hard so I looked in the pantuary and got my bombs and used them to guhsplode the pencils so that they would disinsolve. My mom was mad to me!

Kim said...

Crud...I have a bad "rememberee." I forgot that word.