Sunday, June 28, 2009

PA, Day 1

It is hard to know how to break up all of the PA pictures. I took TONS! We don't get to get together with the PA relatives much, so I didn't want to miss anything. I also wanted to have lots of pictures for Mom and Dad Bulgrien since there would be pictures with all 5 of the grandkids together.

So, I will try to do it one day at a time with a couple of different posts. There are going to be lots of pictures because this blog is for my family.

So, without further ado, I tackle this job!

We arrived in PA at about 8:30 Friday night. Katrina was in bed, but the rest of the family was up waiting for us.

Julia and Olivia hit it off right away. They cuddled up right after we got there. They were great buddies all week. Julia was a great help with Olivia! After I unpacked all of Olivia's things, I told Julia that she was welcome to pick Olivia's clothes out each day if she wanted. She DEFINITELY wanted to. It was like having her own dress up doll. So sweet!

Olivia also took some time to relax on Daddy while watching Uncle Michael put Legos on his head. Great entertainment!
Benjamin and Jonathan played a game of Lego Star Wars on the Wii!

We had a little dinner and then all crashed. What a long trip!

No comments: