Monday, June 1, 2009

"Infinity Good Dinner"

Yup, that is how Benjamin described tonight's dinner. Not only did he pay me this great compliment, but he also had 2 helpings of everything! I was very pleased.

I was especially pleased because while I was cooking tonight, I was thinking about how I could "out cook" Martha Stewart and how I could make my dinner prettier than hers even though I don't have (and never will have) capers and I don't do decorative fruit castles! I told myself this was okay because this is what all the normal people do! Sooooo, it was nice to know that I won! In your face, Martha!!!!

**deep breath**

These were the dishes from my imaginary competition:


Curried Chicken and Vegetables
Zucchini, Squash, Onion, Pepper Medley
Chapati Bread

Just so you know, this sort of weird stuff helps me get through the everyday drudgery of making dinner.

Off to polish my crown......

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yummy! I want the recipe!